Your download of the Local Network Client version of DONATION should start
immediately. If it does not do so,
click here to start the download.
If you are a new user, the following are your suggested next steps:
- Learn about the Local Network Version: If you have not already done so,
please read the web page on
Local Network Versions of DONATION to ensure that this
is the right version for you.
- Register the Program: After installing and running DONATION for the first time, and setting up
your initial information in it, it will prompt you to register.
If you have not already done that, you are strongly encouraged to register,
in order to get onto the mailing list and hear about new versions of the
program etc. Of course, if you decide not to use DONATION, you may unsubcribe
from the mailing list at any time.
- Try out the Program: You need to ensure it will work for your needs.
- Purchase the Program: When you are ready, you can do this by
following the instructions
on the Payment page. (You must register
before paying, or we will not be able to process your payment.)
- Request your License Key: After you pay, your payment will be acknowledged by email, including
instructions for requesting your license key. Once you do that and install the
license key that we return to you, your program will be the full Local Network
version, rather than the evaluation version that it starts out as.
Note: The same license key will need to be installed into the Local Network Server
version of DONATION, and however many Local Network Client versions you have